- Reference and Interlibrary Loan
Drug and Alcohol addiction services
- Internet Access
We have four computers available on a first come, first served basis. Each patron may use a computer up to one hour per day. We do have wireless access which reaches the parking lot across the street for 24 hour access. We have a scanner available for patrons and a laser printer is available and the fee is $.10 per page for black and white and $.50 for color copies.
- Historic Photograph Collection
Our local history collection includes the Bunker Hill Photograph Collection. The collection chronicles the history of the Bunker Hill Company from the early 1880s until its closure in 1982. Many of the photographs are available for viewing and may be copied for a fee.
- Shoshone County Cemeteries
- We have DVD and Blu-Ray available for adults and children. We are also a part of the Silver Valley Circuit, which rotates titles in DVD & BLU-RAY format every two months. Videos may be checked out for 1 week.
- Come browse our growing collection of Audiobooks
- TAX FORMS
- We provide both federal and state income tax forms all year round.
- WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR US!
- Help with book sales or other money raising projects for the library. You can also volunteer for our Children’s activities such as our Summer Reading Program. Just let us know if you would like to volunteer and we will give you a form to fill out and we will try to find something for you to do.